Welcome to Dr. Jacques Charles Aesthetics Health & Wellness Institute, where the best of health, wellness, and aesthetics meet! Today, in our time, skin care has become a necessity and not a luxury. Skin care has become a part of health & wellness and getting a quick wash and rinse in the sink before going to sleep in the evening is just not going to do it anymore. Our skin gets butchered by the environment and all the dirt, wind, and sun take a toll on our skin. As a result, a professional skin care regiment is needed in order to prevent aging, dry, and tired skin.
Whether you are receiving a facial, a body treatment, or waxing service, a professional treatment is needed and necessary to eradicate the dead build up skin so that your skin can breathe better and have an even complexion while maintaining radiant and smooth skin. All of our skin care treatments are suitable for both male and female clients and patients; whether you are receiving a facial, a body treatment, waxing services, or another type of aesthetics and skin care treatment, for best results, ask us for our expertise or advice as to which skin care treatment from our menu would most benefit your skin type and condition.
Aesthetics & Skin care guidelines, policies, & etiquette
- Here at Dr. Jacques Charles Aesthetics Health & Wellness Institute we require that all appointments be booked by Cash, Visa, MasterCard, or Gift Certificate number. Upon arriving for your Aesthetics & Skin Care treatments, please respect others by speaking in a soft voice. Please turn off your cell phone, tablets, and other gadgets that may cause a nuisance. If a gift certificate will be rendered, please present it and other promotional coupons at check in.
- Any children receiving treatments must be at least the age of 13 and anyone under the age of 17 receiving treatments must be accompanying by a parent or guardian. All children under the age of 18 must have an adult or guardian sign their consultation form. No exceptions!!!
- Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes early on the day of your first treatment to fill out your initial consultation card. If you arrive late, your treatment will be curtailed or shortened to accommodate the next guest and the full value of your treatment will be charged. Tardiness will not be accepted since other guests pay for their time. All appointments will begin at the booked time, no exceptions are allowed.
- Cancellations: We require 24-hour notice or the full charge will be applied. Appointments cancelled in less than the required time will be billed 100% of listed price for each service.
- Gift Certificates: Dr. Jacques Charles Aesthetics Health & Wellness Institute gift certificates allow patients and clients the freedom of purchasing a service for later use or for a friend, family, or associate to let them know you are thinking about them. One can select a service from our unique and distinct menu, or create your own distinct and unique experience and enjoyment by combining more than one service. Gift cards and gift certificates are available in any denomination. If you are not able to pick up a gift certificate for someone, we are more than happy to mail it to the address of your choice for a small fee. Gift certificates can not be refunded, transferred, or redeemed for cash or other credit. All gift certificates must be presented upon redemption or full charge will be applied. If the gift certificate is lost, misplaced, destroyed, or stolen, it cannot be replaced. To order a gift certificate or a gift card, please contact us to find out more.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Facial Treatment Enhancements Facials/Add-Ons
Moisturizing, Relaxing & Enjoyable Facials
Preventative, Corrective, Specialized and Anti-aging Facials and Treatments
Chemical Peels Exfoliation Cellular Rejuvenation Treatments
The Wax Bar